- Beah systems units now use Wants= instead of Requires= for dependencies, so that they can be restarted independently of each other.
beahSELinux policy module is now built and installed on RHEL7.
- Add before and conflicts on shutdown.target for beah systemd services. This will allow the Beah services to be shutdown cleanly.
- Currently Beah considers a Task runner exit as task completion. Starting
this release, Beah will ignore a task exit when a system reboots via
rhts-rebootand hence not mark it as “done”. This fixes #908354.
- Pass a valid Exception to errback()
- fix systemd dependencies for beah-srv.service
- don’t rely on HOSTNAME env var
- SELinux policy module to allow beah to transition to unconfined
- Discard python-hashlib to enable FIPS mode on RHEL5
- A new config option
IPV6_DISABLEDwill cause Beah to avoid using IPv6 even when it is available.
- Beah now starts after systemd readahead collection is finished.
- Backend needs to listen on all interfaces, not just loopback. This fixes a regression in Beah 0.7.2 where multi-host testing did not work because the other Beah processes in the recipe set were not reachable over the network. (Contributed by Dan Callaghan in #1067745.)
- Brown paper bag release: fixed a typo in
start_task, found by pylint.
- Fixed missing conversion for RHTS_PORT, which was causing TypeError when the RHTS_PORT task parameter was set. (Contributed by Marian Csontos in #1063815.)
- Handles any combination of IPv6 and IPv4 being enabled, including absent IPv4 loopback address. (Contributed by Dan Callaghan in #1059479 and Amit Saha in #1062896.)
- IPv6 support
- Remove dependency on ‘python-simplejson’ on RHEL 6+, Fedora
- Add a release note generator
- ControlGroup configuration option no longer valid.
- pass exception instance instead of string to Failure
- Changes to Documentation
- Add a version string.
- Add a new README and remove build.sh
- Documentation reorganization
- Add an error handler to simple_recipe
- fix RPM conditional on RHEL3 and RHEL4